A Bible for kids ages 6 to 10 to help them see and understand the Bible better using a fun detective, mystery-solving theme.
The Bible is a gift from God, but many of the things written in the Bible can be hard for kids to understand. In fact, sometimes they're downright mysterious to kids. Using kid-friendly language and a detective theme, the NIV Investigators Holy Bible explains the Bible text for kids ages 6 to 10.
Two central mystery-solving characters, Mateo and Isabella, invite children to investigate the Bible using the following features:
- Evidence Bible book introductions answer what kind of book it is, who wrote it, what happens,
- Breakthrough answers questions kids might ask, such as Who were the Philistines? and & What is The Spirit of God?
- Scene includes descriptions highlighting geographical information pertinent to a verse
- Witness explains the meaning and history behind Biblical names
- Detective quizzes students on what they have learned
- Case Closed explores how the events of a particular book of the Bible relate to children as individuals
Other features about this Bible that make it great for kids:
- Kid-friendly two-color design throughout
- The complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- 9-point type size