The most translator notes in any Bible to help you clearly understand how the Bible was translated.
With the NET Full-notes Edition of the Holy Bible, you don’t need to be. Modern readers can find it challenging to connect with the ancient words and cultural contexts of the biblical writers. The NET offers a completely new solution: pairing a readable, everyday English translation with the largest set of translators’ notes ever created for a Bible. The NET’s 60,000 notes bring complete transparency to every major translation decision and invite you to look over the translators’ shoulders, allowing you to come to your own understanding of the Scriptures. It is an indispensable resource for every Bible reader.
- The newest complete English translation based on the most up-to-date manuscript discoveries and scholarship
- A translation that explains itself―over 60,000 translators’ notes offer unprecedented transparency
- Durable Smyth-sewn binding lays flat in your hand or on your desk
- Full color maps show the layout of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Ribbon markers for you to easily navigate and keep track of where you were reading
- Easy-to-read 8.75-point NET Comfort Print