The Life Recovery Bible 25th Anniversary Edition points to God himself as the primary source of recovery. Millions of people have been helped by this Bible. New articles provide a fresh perspective on recovery. Help for leaders is provided in a general facilitator's guide and a step-by-step meeting guide. These resources offer help to anyone starting or running recovery groups at church or in the community.
- New Inspirational Preface
- Four Helpful Articles on Overcoming Addiction
- Life Recovery Facilitator's Guide
- Step-by-Step Life Recovery Meeting Guide
- The 12 Christian Foundations of Life Recovery
- The 12 Self-Evident Truths of Life Recovery
- Resources page, directing readers to helpful books and online resources.
The Note Taker's Bible KJV
Finally, a Bible that has plenty of room for taking notes during public or private worship, small-group fellowships, or any other time or place you feel the need to make comments on the Bible. No more cramped writing in tiny margins―the KJV Note-Taker’s Bible makes it easy to stay organized and neat. Personalize the text of God's Word to your life as never before, and treasure this record of your spiritual journey. Includes the complete text of the classic King James Version.